Insights • Inspirations • Destinations • Design

Friday, December 2, 2011

Excuse me, Karl, It's up the Back...

For a few thrilling minutes, I was beside myself with excitement. I had heard through a Paris-based editor that Karl Lagerfeld had bought a copy of my Design in Black and White book. He had also decided, she said, to stock it in his 7L bookstore in Paris. This was, as you can imagine, astonishing news. I was so touched that I was almost speechless.

Then I saw this...
Somehow, I don't think he'll even notice my little book.

(Via The Selby)



PS Seriously Karl, this is not a good system. How are you going to find anything in this library? I'm worried for you. If you need me to re-organise, I'm more than happy to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always lovely hearing from The Library's readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...